Showing 1-10 of 918 results

Browse for Supermicro Magna best prices at PriceSero.com

  • Supermicro X9DRL-3F Server Motherboard - Intel C606 Chipset - Socket R LGA-2011 - Retail Pack - ATX - 2 x Processor Support - 256 GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM - Serial ATA/600, Serial ATA/300, 6Gb/s SAS

    Supermicro's New Generation X9 Serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency and scalability in the industry. The Supermicro X9 Serverboards are available in a variety of architectures including Twin and new Fat Twin, GPU Supercomputer, Data Center Optimized, SuperServer Advantage, I/O Optimized, SuperWorkstation, and SuperStorage Solutions. These Serverboards offers numerous advantages including up to 768GB of Reg. ECC DDR3-1600MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots, SATA 3.0 and SAS 2.0 (6Gb/s) HDD support, ConnectX FDR/QDR InfiniBand ports, dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Quad Ethernet LAN, PCI-E 3.0 technology, LSI 2308 controller with software RAID and LSI 2208 controller with hardware RAID,
    Supermicro Magna
    Supermicro's New Generation X9 Serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency and scalability in the industry. The Supermicro X9 Serverboards are available in a variety of architectures including Twin and new Fat Twin, GPU Supercomputer, Data Center Optimized, SuperServer Advantage, I/O Optimized, SuperWorkstation, and SuperStorage Solutions. These Serverboards offers numerous advantages including up to 768GB of Reg. ECC DDR3-1600MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots, SATA 3.0 and SAS 2.0 (6Gb/s) HDD support, ConnectX FDR/QDR InfiniBand ports, dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Quad Ethernet LAN, PCI-E 3.0 technology, LSI 2308 controller with software RAID and LSI 2208 controller with hardware RAID,

    • UPC: 40557455
    • Model: X9DRL3FO
    • Color: Multicolor

  • Supermicro X11SSN-E-VDC Motherboard

    7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7300U ProcessorUp to 32GB Unbuffered Non-ECC SO-DIMMDDR4 2133MHz; 2 DIMM slotsDual GbE LAN w/ Intel i219LM + i210IT1 M.2 B-Key 2280, 1 Full size Mini-PCI-E, 1 SATA 3.01 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 LVDS, Intel HD Graphics 3 independent displays1 USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 4 COM ports, 1 SATA 3.0, 8-bit GPIO, SMBusSupports on board TPM 2.0Support 12V DC power input (R/A Type Connector)Support HDMI
    Supermicro Magna
    Supermicro X11SSN-E-VDC Motherboard

    • UPC: 802576374

  • Supermicro Motherboard Intel Atom Processor C3758, 1 x VGA port SOC Controller, Dual LAN with Intel C3000 SoC (A2SDI-H-TF-O)

    Motherboard Intel Atom Processor C3758, 1 x VGA port SOC Controller, Dual LAN with Intel C3000 SoC -
    Supermicro Magna
    Supermicro Motherboard Intel Atom Processor C3758, 1 x VGA port SOC Controller, Dual LAN with Intel C3000 SoC

    • UPC: 767959487

  • Supermicro Motherboard EATX (Extended ATX) DDR3 1600 Intel - LGA 2011 Motherboards X9DAX-ITF-O

    Supermicro Motherboard EATX (Extended ATX) DDR3 1600 Intel - LGA 2011 Motherboards X9DAX-ITF-O
    Supermicro Magna
    Supermicro X9DAX ITF O Dual LGA2011/ Intel C602/ DDR3/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&V&2GbE/ Enhanced EATX Server

    • UPC: 39245779
    • Model: X9DAX-iTF

  • Supermicro SYS-1029TP-DC1R TwinPro 1U Server, for Mission-critical Applications, High Availability Storage Appliance Platform (SYS-1029TP-DC1R)

    Supermicro SYS-1029TP-DC1R 1U TwinPro Server, 1U Rackmount, Dual socket P LGA 3647, Dual UPI, Flexible Networking support via SIOM, Two hot-pluggable system
    Supermicro Magna
    Supermicro's X11 DP SuperServer® supporting latest Intel Xeon Scalable Processors offers numerous advantages over previous generations including the highest levels of performance, efficiency, security and scalability in the

    • UPC: 610759402
    • Model: AST2500
    • Color: Black

  • Travelpro Luggage Maxlite3 Rolling Tote for Supermicro SuperServer SYS-5028D-TN4T

    Supermicro Magna
    Travelpro Luggage Maxlite3 Rolling Tote, Black http://fave.co/2etDf3y Overview of the luggage design, followed by installing the mini-tower server inside, in a (hopefully) TSA friendly way. I'm t...
    Supermicro,Travelpro,SYS-5028D-TN4T

    Comparison review of 1/4" bit ratchets.

    Supermicro Magna
    I use bit ratchets on a daily basis for work. I make a comparison review of the ratchets and sets I use. I now mainly use the WFMC set which has covered 99% of my needs. The other 1% is because I'l...
    tools,tool review,chapman manufacturing,chapman tools,WFMC super deluxe,mini ratchet,bit ratchet,...

    Knife sharpener overview

    Supermicro Magna
    http://northarmknives.com/ Many people have dull knives in their kitchen drawer or tackle box; The reason for this is they find the task of sharpening them intimidating. Knife sharpening doesn't ha...
    Knife sharpening,best sharpener,Lanksy,Gatco,DMT,King,Norton,tutorial,Alingner,Diafold,magna guid...